The Nebraska 4-H Foundation supports 4-H in many ways, from scholarships and grants to 4-H clubs to offering programs such as the Nebraska 4-H Ambassador and 4-H Club of the Month programs.
Scholarships for 2019
The Nebraska 4-H Foundation provides 4-H members the opportunity to apply for scholarships.
All scholarship applications must be submitted via the Annual Achievement Application.
2019 Scholarships Available:
- Donna Wampler Endowed Scholarship
- Orscheln Industries Foundation Scholarship
- Murdoch’s Ranch & Home Supply
- The 4-H Legacy Scholarship
- Rose and Guy Richard McDonald Scholarship
- Horse Scholarship — Grand Island Saddle Club
- Horse Scholarship — R.B. Warren 4-H Horse Educational Scholarship
- Ron and Rita Horst Citizenship Scholarship
- Kimberly Family Scholarship Fund *Keith County only*
- Renee Felt Schulte Scholarship *Wayne County only*
- Tom Holman Scholarship *Scotts Bluff and Morrill counties only*
2019 Governor’s Agricultural Excellence Award
The purpose of the Nebraska 4-H Foundation’s Governor’s Agricultural Excellence Awards, sponsored by the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA) is to recognize 4-H clubs for the work of the individuals in the club and the community service work of the entire club.
All Governor’s Agricultural Excellence Award applications must be submitted to email@example.com by March 1, 2019.
Nebraska 4-H Club of the Month
Nominate your club for Nebraska 4-H Club of the Month! The Nebraska 4-H Foundation and Nebraska 4-H Ambassadors have joined together to start a program which recognizes 4-H clubs throughout the state of Nebraska. Any 4-H club may nominate themselves to be the Club of the Month. Nominations are due the second Friday of the month before the club will be the Club of the Month. The club who is chosen to be Club of the Month will receive a $50 cash card from the Nebraska 4-H Foundation and their story will be showcased on the Nebraska 4-H Foundation’s Facebook, Twitter, and website along with the State 4-H website and Facebook and in their local newspaper.
Please email or mail nomination forms to:
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Nebraska 4-H Foundation
210 Mussehl Hall East Campus
PO Box 830719
Lincoln NE 68583-0719